Friday, November 2, 2012


Ok guys if you like My work so far could you pass
this banner around for me.
Well I just got wwe 13. it looks like I will have to
remake the Hulk Hogan texture. for 13 but it's ok in remaking him because now I do not have to look for color tones for his face like I did on wwe 12.
getting the color tones down on wwe 12 took me
near two weeks.




I already have my new Hulk Hogan face drawn out the mistake I made the first time I drew a full out head
like if I was drawing a comic book character. this time I have laid the drawing out more like a real skin texture .Well this what I've got so far.
when I am done with this texture I will put
a full on tutorial on how to do this for WWE 13
as far I know the paint tool is the same for wwe 12 so the tutorial should
work for both games....




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eDIubM2I6k

No comments:

Post a Comment